So I kind of disappeared there. Uh.
Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!
I got bad news though… thankfully, I use Google Chrome to save my bookmarks and everything but it’s still bad news:
- “Feral Instinct” is getting a renewal. I talked to my friend, Karen, about it and I think we’re going to start completely anew on the project so it can actually be completed and not so messed up. I think we bit more than we can chew there. I am going to leave the project up on my “Projects” page though simply for hope’s sake that we can get it done.
- My computer crashed and I lost some scripts. The hard drive is corrupted and I haven’t been able to get it out. There is a way to get it back out of the corrupted one but I have to get a new one in order to do so. It’s going to be tricky but hopefully I’ll be able to save something from there. My other blog is feeling the loss as well.
- I’ll have to start “The [XXX] Tragedy” from scratch, possibly. What it says on the tin. Thankfully, I didn’t work on it too much. I have mostly the introduction done and I have a general idea of what sprites I’m using anyway. I may need to rewrite the fine details anyway. And I was making great progress too…
However, there are some bright sides to this:
- Visual novel news? Reviews? I’m thinking about using this blog not just as a game development blog but something to stuff all my reviews in. Or maybe I could just use it for posting some visual novel dumps (as in, talk about the routes I’ve done if I actually do play one) or talk about some kickstarters that’s going on.
- More stories! I am absolutely not going to abandon this blog! I want to write my own stories very much still and make my own games! It will happen! Mark my words!
- More writings? I might post some short stories or any personal updates about my own novel career (*laughs into the distance*) but we’ll see. I am thinking about it though if only because this is my private corner on the Internet that few actually care to know about!
That’s all I can think of for right now but please believe me when I say that I’m planning to start, work on, and actually finish a visual novel. Ahaha. We’ll see how successful I actually am.